Events and attractions: 0
Adding attractions and events to your planner makes it easy to plan a trip to see your favourite attractions.
Children's Week Picnic 2014
Date: Sunday 26 October, 2014
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: Werribee Park, Gate 2, K Road, Werribee
Entrance to the park grounds and all activities are FREE!
See the STAGE PROGRAM HERE
Download the full EVENT PROGRAM HERE or pick one up at the entry gate on the day.
Children of all ages will be entertained with an array of fun and unique activities that aim to inspire, expand imaginations, excite discovery and encourage physical movement in a fun and interactive way! So gather your family and friends pack your picnic baskets and enjoy the exciting line up of entertainment in the lush green lawns and stunning surrounds of the historic Mansion
We are very excited to announce our stage entertainment will feature the Looney Tunes Show! Bugs, Daffy and Tweety will also be available for a Meet & Greet…
LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Roving around the park will be Ranger Roo, Butterflies on stilts, fairytale characters and many more. For the 8+ year olds, the Youth Zone is the area to be at with the Street Surfer Bus, I-pads, Giant Jenga, DJ belting out tunes and Bubble Soccer.
The Stage will entertain all day including performances from The Mudcakes, The Looney Tunes Show, YogaBugs, Hey Dee Ho Music, African Drumming, The X Factor’s Justin Vasquez and many more…
Creation stations include ‘Build A City’ with Town Planners, where you can build your own City with recycled materials. There’s also face painting, sand art, playdough and seed planting.
Play the day away in the YPA Fun Park, proudly sponsored by YPA Real Estate. The YPA Fun Park will include a handball competition, giant balls, tug of war and sack races. FUN, FUN, FUN!
Getting active has never been this much fun, with bungee trampolines, dancing, yoga and the ‘TrySPORT Zone’ – sporting clinics ran by some of Victoria’s best!
Toy Swap Party
Everything old is new again at the Toy Swap! Visit the Toy Swap marquee from 10am to 12 noon with up to 3 toys, drop them off and receive a token for each and an allocated time to return from 1pm to 4pm to choose 3 replacement toys to take home. Toys must be in good condition and in working order. We love to receive toys for all ages, especially 6+ years.
Entrance to the park and all activities are free – No need to Book!
Families are encouraged to bring a picnic, however food and drinks will be available for purchase on the day.
For further information phone 9742 0824 or connect with us on Facebook .
Wyndham City would like to thank our major sponsors…
Important information for patrons:
- Families are encouraged to bring a picnic rug and basket, however, food and drinks will be available for purchase on the day.
- Depending on the weather don’t forget your hats, sunblock, jacket and water!
- Parents are encouraged to make use of the free children’s wrist bands which will be available on the day. Simply write your contact name and number on the wristband in the event your child becomes lost. Children must be supervised at all times.
- All activities and entertainment on the day is free, however, please note Parks Victoria admission fees apply to the Mansion itself.
- No dogs allowed.
- No barbeques in the Mansion grounds themselves, however, barbeques are available in the park adjacent to the main carpark.
Werribee Park Mansion, K Road, Werribee South